All films are presented with Czech subtitles and are also accessible for English speakers. Exceptions are screenings marked with the pictogram R, which are only in Czech without subtitles. Nine of the virtual reality projects are in English, and the Darkening project is in both Czech and English.
The festival includes an open discussion programme - in addition to the standard post-film debates, this year’s programme also includes several new discussion formats.
Debates with foreign guests are interpreted into Czech. In the large halls of the Lucerna and Světozor cinemas, debates with Czech and foreign guests are interpreted into both Czech and English.
After the festival, from 2 to 16 April, twenty selected films will be available for viewing on the One World Online platform.
Since 2017, we have been striving to make the festival programme as accessible as possible to all audiences without distinction. Read more about our measures at Accessibility. Detailed information regarding the accessibility of our cinemas and other festival venues in Prague is available here and other cities here.
- All films are in Czech or have Czech subtitles.
- Selected films are in English or have English subtitles.
- Selected films have open captions for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Selected films come with an audio description for the audience with visual disability.
- Selected accompanying events include Czech sign-language interpreting.
- Selected accompanying events include CART (real-time translation in Czech)
- Screenings (Prague) - CZK 130
- Screenings (Prague) - seniors, ZTP, ZTP/P disability card holders – CZK 65
- ZTP/P card holder’s assistant - Free
Discount ticket packages
- 3 tickets CZK 330
- 5 tickets CZK 550
- 10 tickets + voucher for 2 films on OWO CZK 1100
Film on OWO CZK 90
Tickets to all Prague screenings are available online at Program page or physically at individual screening venues and festival infopoints.
Discounted ticket packages are only available for purchase online.
Infopoint Lucerna Cinema
Festival infopoints at the Lucerna cinema and the Municipal Library will be in operation for the duration of the festival. Here, you can find all the up-to-date information and purchase tickets for all screenings, as well as festival merchandise.
Vodičkova 36, Prague 1
Mon–Fri: 14:00 – 21:00
Sat–Sun 12:00 – 21:00
Infopoint Prague Municipal Library
Here you will find all the necessary and up-to-date information about the festival. You can purchase tickets for film screenings and festival merchandise.
Mon–Fri 17:30 – 21:00
Sat–Sun 14:00 – 21:00