Kino Art (Small screening hall)
Tram: stop Antonínská (low-floor connections - see timetable)
Trolleybus: stops Smetanova, Sušilova and Pionýrská
Car: parking spaces for persons with disabilities in Cihlářská street
There are 6 steps up to the cinema.
For wheelchair access, there is a sloping stair platform with a bell signal on the left side.
– The ticket office is on the left side of the entrance.
– Toilets are located to the right of the entrance, including a wheelchair accessible one.
– The café is on the right side of the corridor behind the toilets.
– Basic tickets for screenings 120 CZK.
– Reduced tickets 60 CZK for spectators over 60 years of age, holders of ZTP, ZTP/P cards.
– Accompanying a ZTP/P holder and accompanying a child to children's screenings are free of charge.
– In addition to online pre-sale, tickets can be purchased at the screening locations 30 minutes before the start.