Tram: Staroměstská, barrier-free in both directions. Lines: 17, 18, 93
Metro: "A" Staroměstská – not barrier-free
By bus: 194 Mariánské náměstí directly in front of the library (runs only until 8:30 pm), 207 Staroměstská (370 m)
By car: reserved parking for people with disabled placards, Valentinská street, infront the barrier-free entrance
– Barrier-free access from Valentinská Street no. 2.
– Ring the bell. The porter will take you down to the lower level and unlock the door to the lobby. From there, access to the auditorium is barrier-free.
– In the Small Auditorium, there are 6 spots reserved for wheelchairs users in the back row
– The barrier-free restrooms are located on the same level as the auditoriums. Access requires presenting a valid ticket for the cinema.
– Access to the café is not barrier-free.