The One World Film Festival wants to be as accessible as possible to all members of the audience.
On this page, you will find
The One World Film Festival aims to be accessible to all.
We are grateful for all feedback about what didn’t work for you during the festival, so that we can do better next time.
Tickets and reservations
|Festival sale 5/3 – 14/3||110 Kč|
|Festival goers with disabilities (ZTP or ZTP/P cards), Seniors (65+)||50% discount|
|Assistant of a festival goer with a ZTP/P card||free admission|
|Partner Accreditation* (sold only until 4. March)||-|
Tickets can be bought online on websites and in the ticket offices of the relevant cinemas, and newly also at the Lucerna Passage Infopoint, open from 4 March.
*Partner accreditation allows you to see up to 22 films! Two during every weekday and three on weekend days!
- Discounted tickets for Prague screenings must be reserved at the latest one day before the screening, daily from 9:00 – 17:00 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at +420 222 462 411.
- Please tell us your name, the number of discounted tickets, and the number of attendant tickets, as well as your disability, if relevant.
- Tickets may be picked up under your name at the ticket office of the relevant cinema. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the screening starts to claim your ticket.
- At each cinema, members of the festival team will be available to offer any help you may require, and to provide any additional information.
A description of accessibility measures
To provide you with a full festival-going experience, we have introduced the following services
Tibet Open House
Školská 28, Prague 1
- Throughout the festival, you can take advantage of our audience centre.
- Here, you will find all the information you need about the festival.
- The centre is also a place where you can meet other filmgoers and the festival team and buy our merchandise.
- It is the location of most accompanying events.