The One World Film Festival wants to be as accessible as possible to all members of the audience.
On this page, you will find
The One World Film Festival aims to be accessible to all.
We are grateful for all feedback about what didn’t work for you during the festival, so that we can do better next time.
Tickets and reservations
|Festival goers with disabilities (ZTP or ZTP/P cards) and Seniors 65+||50% discount|
|With a ZTP/P card - Assistant||free admission|
Tickets can be bought online on websites and in the ticket offices of the individual cinemas.
- Discounted tickets for Prague screenings must be reserved at the latest one day before the screening, daily from 9:00 – 17:00 via email at email@example.com or via telephone at +420 222 462 411.
- Please tell us your name, the number of discounted tickets, and the number of attendant tickets, as well as your disability, if relevant.
- Tickets may be picked up under your name at the ticket office of the relevant cinema. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the screening starts to claim your ticket.
- At each cinema, members of the festival team will be available to offer any help you may require, and to provide any additional information.
A description of accessibility measures
To provide you with a full festival-going experience, we have introduced the following services
Kasárná Karlín Infopoint
Prvního pluku 20, Prague 8
- A place to get more information and buy festival merchandise.
- For your safety, there will be disinfection for free and face masks for you to buy.
|11/9 - 13/9 2020||13:00–20:00|