Outdoor cinema Kinská
Kinského zahrada 98, Prague 5
Tel.: +420 608 366 906
By tram: Švandovo divadlo tram stop is barrier-free (lines 9, 12, 15, 20, 98, 99), distance from the stop is 500 m
By car: closest barier-free parking spots - Holečkova street (490 m), Rošických street (500 m) and Petřínská street (550 m)
- The outdoor cinema is partially accessible (uneven terrain).
- The café is partly accessible (through the rear entrance after the prior arrangement).
- The barrier-free toilet indoor is self-contained, located on the ground floor.
- The public toilet is located behind the building. The barrier-free cabin is gender neutral and can be locked. The key is available from the museum employee.
- The summerhouse with an outdoor cinema is located in the garden area and is difficult to access.
- From the entrance gate from the Kinský Square, the path with a variable slope and a rougher paved surface leads to the building.
- The space in front of the summer house has pebbled surface.
- The main entrance is not barrier-free. There is no bell signaling at the entrance.
- The more accessible entrance is located from the back of the summer house. Behind the café on the right side of the building, a sidewalk with two short leveling ramps lead from the locked metal gate. The rear entrance door is double-leafed. Entrance to the building is possible only by prior arrangement accompanied by a museum employee.
- More information on the presbariery.cz