Prvního pluku 20/2, Prague 8
Tram: tram stop Florenc is accesible in both directions, lines: 3, 8, 24, 92. 400m from the tram stop (streets Křižíkova, Prvního pluku)
By car: nearest disabled parking spot at the address Křižíkova 8 (300 m)
- Both cinema auditoriums have equipment for displaying captions on the screen.
- The Summer Cinema and the Garage Auditorium have open seating plans and sufficient space for audience members using wheelchairs.
- The Pool Area Café has restricted access for people with disabilities. The other bars (Garage, Prastánek, and Summer Cinema Bar) are barrier-free.
- The lavatories are barrier-free.
- There is a barrier-free toilet located on the ground floor between the Pool Area Café and the bar. It is accessible directly from the courtyard. There is a steep grating ramp with an unevenness of 3 cm in front of the entrance. Both sides of the double doors are open, and the width of the opening is sufficient. The modified toilet cubicle is marked and sufficiently spacious.
- The emergency exit has restricted access for people with disabilities.
- The Karlín Barracks (Kasárna Karlín) are located inside an enclosed courtyard. Entry is from Prvního Pluku Street. The courtyard surface is mainly rough cobbles.
- The premises include the Cinema Auditorium, situated on the first floor of the building located to the right of the entrance, which has restricted access for people with disabilities. The café found in the so-called “Pool Area” also has restricted access.
- The outdoor Summer Cinema, which has a flat concrete surface, as well as the Garage Auditorium, are both barrier-free.