Františka Křížka 15, Praha 7
Tel.: +420 233 382 606
Tram: Kamenická tram stop is barrier-free in both directions; lines 1, 8, 12, 25, 26, 91, 93, 96
Metro: Vltavská "C" - barrier-free.
By car: closest barrier-free parking spot at Františka Křížka 22 (corner Františka Křížka and Milady Horákové street)
1. underground floor
- There is room for wheelchairs in the entire first row or up to 4 wheelchairs on the left in rows 2 to 4.
- Barrier-free access to café; wheelchair-accessible tables.
- The cinema is baby-friendly, with a changing table on the lower floor next to the restrooms.
- Cinema is equipped with an audio induction loop.
- There is a partially accessible (with assistance) restroom on the lower floor, part of the women’s WC.
If necessary, contact our volunteers in blue shirts. They will be happy to help and advise you.
- Small step (+5 cm) at main entrance. Doorbell with intercom available.
- Access to the auditorium is down about 20 steps. Platform lift available – please arrive at least 30 minutes before start of the program.