Information on the processing of personal data
Personal Data Controller: Člověk v tísni, o.p.s. (People in Need), registered seat at Šafaříkova 24, 120 00 Prague 2, ID No. 25755277, registered in the Foundations Register managed by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section O, File 119; contact details of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the Controller may process your personal data to the extent stated: Basic identification and contact details.
Source from which the processed personal data originates: Internet or other public sources.
The data is processed for the purpose of invitation to the One World Festival in Brussels 2022 and related communication.
The legal base for the processing is the following:
- it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller – namely: implementation of the One World Film Festival in Brussels 2022 and related communication
The Controller shall store the above-mentioned data for the duration of the One World Film Festival in Brussels 2022 and afterwards for the duration of 3 months for the purpose of a complaint or other possible follow-up communication.
The processing of personal data is done by the Controller; however, also the following processors may process personal data for the Controller: the co-organizer of the festival the Czech Center in Brussels.
The Controller shall hand personal data over to another person in the circumstances provided for in the legislation.
- right to request information on which personal data of yours the Controller is processing,
- right to request explanation from the Controller regarding the processing of personal data,
- right to request access to such data from the Controller, right to have the data updated, corrected or restricted, as the case may be, and right to object against processing,
- the right to obtain personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if processing is based on consent or contract,
- right to request the deletion of such personal data from the Controller (provided that the reason for processing is no longer valid),
- right to address the Controller or complain to the Office for Personal Data Protection in case of doubt regarding the compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data.
BLIX NOT BOMBS
The screening will be followed by a discussion with:
About the film
Today Hans Blix is enjoying a peaceful retirement. But at the beginning of the millennium, he played a crucial role in the war on terror. In an interview with director Greta Stocklassa, he reflects on his career and the legacy he will leave for future generations.
“Why can't we live in peace?” asks Stocklassa in the personal introduction to her documentary. She searches for an answer together with Hans Blix, former head of the UN Security Council weapons inspectors. In a candid recap interview, Stocklassa focuses primarily on the search for weapons of mass destruction after September 11, 2001. Although they were never found, they served as a pretext for the US invasion of Iraq. When it comes to the question of personal responsibility for the war and other disasters, Blix transforms from a kindly Swedish senior citizen into a forceful diplomat who refuses to discuss certain topics. His portrait also provides an insightful discussion of the limits of diplomacy and empathy.
BLIX NOT BOMBS
Czech, English, Swedish
Year of Production
Country of Origin