Tickets and reservations
|One World ONLINE||90 Kč|
|One World ONLINE - films from previous festival editions||60-80 Kč|
|Screenings in Prague||120 Kč|
|Screenings in Prague - festival-goer with ZTP or ZTP/P cards||60 Kč|
|With a ZTP/P card, assistants||free admission|
Tickets/voucher for online program can be purchased on One World Online website.
Tickets for screenings in Prague can be purchased at the relevant cinemas, 30 minutes before the start of the screening, and on the festival's web in the program section.
Language and subtitles
- All films are in Czech or have Czech subtitles.
- Selected films are in English or have English subtitles.
- Selected films have open captions for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Selected films come with an audio description for the audience with visual disability.
- Selected accompanying events include Czech sign-language interpreting.
- Selected accompanying events include CART (real-time translation in Czech)
Download the electronic version of the Yearbook 2021!
intended for spectators throughout the Czech Republic
you will find all films and thematic categories in it
learn more about this year's theme and festival news
programme details, information about accessibility measures and practical information all in one place
Kasárná Karlín Infopoint
Prvního pluku 20, Prague 8
- Infopoint of the festival will be open from 20 - 28 May
- A place to find more information and buy festival merchandise.
- Find out which festival venues are fitted with an induction loop so that hard-of-hearing viewers can listen to the film using their hearing aids set to T.
20 - 28 May
2 - 8:30 pm