One World 2020 Needs Volunteers in Prague and Elsewhere
Are you going to be in Prague from 5 to 14 March, and have time on your hands? Or possibly you want to help with the festival organisation? Do you want to see One World from two sides – from the audience as well as from behind the scenes? Join our team of volunteers and share in the festival with us!
What we need help with:
- operations at the festival cinemas (checks at the door, assistance during the discussions and audience voting)
- preparing and organising the accompanying programme (gala opening and closing ceremonies, accompanying events, concerts, and others)
- providing assistance to guests from abroad and PR
- afternoon screenings for schools within the framework of the One World at Schools programme
- other manual tasks
What we can offer you:
- admission to the extensive programme of films and accompanying events
- an original festival volunteer t-shirt
- accreditation for the entire festival in return for four worked shifts
- a unique experience and an interesting addition to your CV
- the opportunity to look behind the scenes of an international festival
- confirmation of practice and recommendation issued
If you want to join the team of One World volunteers, please complete the application form.
If you have any other questions, or if something is unclear, pleased don’t hesitate to contact our coordinators, who will be happy to help you:
One World | Tereza Langrová
Afternoon Screenings for Schools | Kristýna Michálková
Anyone can be a festival volunteer, without regard to disability, language, or age. We are looking for volunteers for One World not only in Prague, but also in the regions. If you want to help at one of the thirty-five regional festivals, please contact the One World organisers in the town of your choice.
This year’s festival program is divided into a total of 14 categories, out of which there are three competition categories – International...
Kid’s Film Corner Municipal Library Mariánské nám. 1, Prague 1 Film Workshops for children will be based at the Municipal library,...
Climate change and its impacts on the local landscape – that is the subject that we have decided to focus on at this year’s One World film...
This year's human rights award Homo Homini will be presented to the prominent Tajik lawyer Buzurgmehr Yorov for his commitment to defending...
Dangling Tickets. Don’t treat just yourself but also others – purchase an extra ticket for the screening.
You may notice an empty seat next to you at the cinema because someone could not afford to buy a ticket. Don’t treat just yourself but also others...
Drying rivers, parched fields, and empty wells. Climate change is starting to affect even our immediate surroundings. This is one of the reasons why this...
Are you going to be in Prague from 5 to 14 March, and have time on your hands? Or possibly you want to help with the festival organisation? Do you want...
This year, the traditional off-site meeting of the One World Film Festival’s regional co-ordinators took place on the weekend of 29 November...
FIRST WAVE OF PARTNER ACCREDITATIONS ON SALE NOW! One World Festival is coming! Look forward to the documentaries on the big screen or putting on...
Thirty-five! That is the exact number of Bohemian, Moravian and Silesian cities that will host One World after the conclusion of the Prague part of the...