Children’s Film Corner
Mariánské nám. 1, Prague 1
Opening hours 6-14/3
Mon-Fri 15:00 - 20:00
Sat-Sun 12:00 – 20:00
Tram: Staroměstská, barrier-free in both directions. Lines: 2, 17, 18, 93
Metro: "A" Staroměstská – not barrier-free
By bus: 194 Mariánské náměstí directly in front of the library, 207 Staroměstská stop (370 m)
By car: reserved parking for people with disabled placards infront of the barrier-free entrance on Valentinská street.
Route plan for the visually impaired:
Directions from the nearest public transportation stops to the cinema and back are available to download here (in Czech only).
1. underground floor
- Film Workshops for children will be based at the Municipal library, and will accomodate children 3 years and older. It will be located at the “Dilna” space, on the right-hand side of the main entrance.
- You can either reserve a space in advance, or drop off your child at any time. The maximum capacity of the kid’s corner is 10 children.
- At the Kid’s Film Corner, children will have the chance to try out drawing animation, make their own flipbook, or play around with a number of pre-film cameras. The animation workshops aren’t just for the festival’s youngest visitors – their parents and grandparents will enjoy them, too.
- Workshops are organized by Free Cinema (information in Czech only)
If necessary, contact our volunteers in blue shirts. They will be happy to help and advise you.
- Access is through the main entrance to the Municipal Library from the square Mariánské náměstí. It is not barrier-free.