Biskupcova 87/31a, Prague 3
Tel.: +420 271 771 349
Tram: tram stop Biskupcova is accesible in both directions (lines: 2, 3, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 25, 98) 290 m from the tram stop (street Biskupcova)
By car: nearest disabled parking spot is on the Biskupcova street, across the tram stop (290 m)
- The auditorium has equipment for displaying captions on the screen.
- There are eight spaces in the auditorium for audience members using wheelchairs, which are situated in the central section of the auditorium and along the sides.
- The bar has restricted access for people with disabilities (there are two step leading down from the foyer). The entrance to the auditorium and the barrier-free toilet are both at the same level as the entrance to the cinema building.
- The barrier-free toilet is a part of the women’s lavatory and is accessible from the foyer and through the entry hall.
- The emergency exit has restricted access for people with disabilities.
- The Aero Cinema is located in an enclosed courtyard. The entrance to the auditorium is on Biskupcova Street, through a double door which mechanically opens outward.
- There is a bell signalling system in place. Beyond the entryway, there is a circular staircase leading downwards to the level of the sunken courtyard. A vertical lifting platform is installed for the stairs. The surface of the enclosed courtyard is tiled with high-quality cobbles.