Štěpánská 35, Prague 1
Tel.: +420 221 401 011
Tram: Štěpánská stop – not barrier-free if coming from Karlovo nám. (no ramp on tram waiting platform); barrier-free if coming from I. P. Pavlova. Lines: 4, 6, 10, 16, 22, 23, 91, 96, 97, 99; ca. 450m
Metro: Můstek "A/B" elevator to lower part of Wenceslas Square, ca. 650 m.
By car: reserved parking for people with disabled placard, nearest ca. 50 m at the corner of Štěpánská and V jámě Street, others at the corner of Štěpánská and Žitná Streets ca. 150 m
1. underground floor
- There are 5 places in the auditorium for wheelchair users. Choose from spots in the front third of the auditorium, in the middle, or in the last row.
- The cinema provides the possibility of audio commentary.
- The café at the French Institute is barrier-free.
- Barrier-free restroom on the ground floor, part of the women’s WC.
- Your assistance dogs are welcome at the cinema.
- Cinema auditorium has subtitling equipment.
If necessary, contact our volunteers in blue shirts. They will be happy to help and advise you.
- 2 steps up at the main entrance.
- Ring the bell to the left of the entrance for barrier-free access.
- Access to auditorium via elevator.