Bartolomějská 11, Prague 1
Tel.: +420 778 522 708
Mon–Fri 16:30 – 20:45
Sat–Sun 14:00 – 20:45
Tram: Národní třída – partially barrier-free, lines: 2, 9, 18, 22, 23, 41, 93, 97, 98, 99 - ca. 250 m from the cinema
Metro: "B" Národní třída, elevator on Lazarská Street – ca. 650 m
By car: nearest reserved parking for people with disabled placard on Národní Street, ca. 230 m, at the corner of Karolíny Světlé and Bartolomějská streets (ca. 200 m)
Route plan for the visually impaired:
Directions from the nearest public transportation stops to the cinema and back are available to download here (in Czech only).
- In the auditiorium there are four places for wheelchair users to the left of the main door.
- Box office is not barrier-free.
- Café is not barrier-free (7 steps down from the main entrance; 4 steps up from the auditorium level).
- The restroom on the cinema’s ground floor is partially barrier-free (with assistance, very little maneuvering room).
- Cinema auditorium is equipped with an audio induction loop and has subtitling equipment.
- Your assistance dogs are welcome at the cinema
If necessary, contact our volunteers in blue shirts. They will be happy to help and advise you.
- The main entrance via the café is not barrier-free (8 steps down).
- For barrier-free acces please ring the bell situated on the right side of the main entrance. One of the festival volunteers or a member of the cinema staff will accompany you to the barrier-free entrance through the courtyard.