Vodičkova 41, Praha 1
Tel.: +420 224 946 824
Tram: Vodičkova – barrier-free in both directions; lines 3, 5, 6, 9, 14, 24, 41, 91, 92, 94, 95, 96, 98
Metro: Můstek "A/B" elevator ca. 100m, Muzeum "C" elevator halfway to main train station, ca. 620m
By car: nearest parking for people with disabled placard is infront of Divadlo ABC, ca. 85 m; another is on Václavské náměstí about 180 m; nearest public parking ca. 350 m
Route plan for the visually impaired:
Directions from the nearest public transport stops to the cinema and back are available to download here (in Czech only).
1. underground floor
- Large Auditorium is equiped with induction loop in the rear third of the hall
- There is room for wheelchairs in front of or next to the first row.
- The restrooms are not barrier-free. The nearest barrier-free restrooms are in the Franciscan Gardens, accessible from the U Stýblů Passage or from Jungmann Square.
- Your assistance dogs are welcome at the cinema
- Both the Large and Small Auditoriums have subtitling equipment.
Merchandise Booth at the Světozor Cinema
During the festival, you’ll have the chance to buy festival merch at the stand located just above the stairs, at the entrance to the auditorium.
Opening hours 6-13 March
If necessary, contact our volunteers in blue shirts. They will be happy to help and advise you.
- Entrance to the cinema from the Světozor Passage (to the left when entering passage).
- Box office across from main entrance (to the right when entering passage).
- Access to the auditoriums is by stair-climber (for non-electric wheelchairs only).
- For visitors with electric wheelchairs, we have one mechanical wheelchair you may use; please reserve in advance.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of the program.