Vodičkova 41, Praha 1
Tel.: +420 224 946 824
Tram: Vodičkova – barrier-free in both directions; lines 3, 5, 6, 9, 14, 24, 41, 91, 92, 94, 95, 96, 98
Metro: Můstek "A/B" elevator ca. 100m, Muzeum "C" elevator halfway to main train station, ca. 620m
By car: nearest parking for people with disabled placard is infront of Divadlo ABC, ca. 85 m; another is on Václavské náměstí about 180 m; nearest public parking ca. 350 m
Route plan for the visually impaired:
Directions from the nearest public transport stops to the cinema and back are available to download here (in Czech only).
1. underground floor
- Large Auditorium is equiped with induction loop in the rear third of the hall
- There is room for wheelchairs in front of or next to the first row.
- The restrooms are not barrier-free. The nearest barrier-free restrooms are in the Franciscan Gardens, accessible from the U Stýblů Passage or from Jungmann Square.
- Your assistance dogs are welcome at the cinema
- Both the Large and Small Auditoriums have subtitling equipment.
If necessary, contact our volunteers in blue shirts. They will be happy to help and advise you.
- Entrance to the cinema from the Světozor Passage (to the left when entering passage).
- Box office across from main entrance (to the right when entering passage).
- Access to the auditoriums is by stair-climber (for non-electric wheelchairs only).
- For visitors with electric wheelchairs, we have one mechanical wheelchair you may use; please reserve in advance.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of the program.