Vodičkova 36, Prague 1
Tel.: +420 224 216 972, +420 736 431 503
Tram: Vodičkova – barrier-free in both directions, lines: 3, 5, 6, 9, 14, 24, 41, 91, 92, 94, 95, 96, 98
Metro: Můstek "A/B" elevator ca. 100m, Muzeum "C" elevator halfway to main train station, ca. 620m
By car: nearest parking for people with disabled placard is in front of the ABC Theatre, ca. 85 m, additional spots on Wenceslas Square ca. 180 m, nearest public parking is ca. 350 m
- The restrooms are not barrier-free. The nearest barrier-free restrooms are in the Franciscan Gardens, accessible from the U Stýblů Passage or from Jungmann Square.
- Both the Large and Small Auditoriums have subtitling equipment.
- Your assistance dogs are welcome at the cinema.
If necessary, contact our volunteers in blue shirts. They will be happy to help and advise you.
- Barrier-free entrance to the Lucerna Passage only from Štěpánská Street.
- Entrance to the cinema is via Lucerna Café on the upper floor.
- Barrier-free access by stair-climber from the side entrance in the passage. Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of the program.