Swap and sustainable creative workshops with One World
Audience Centre at Tibet Open House, Školská 28, Prague 1
On Saturday and Sunday, our Audience Centre will become a centre for recycling, upcycling, sustainable and creative activities.
- Martina Novotná will teach you how to make something new from used banner material – bags, toiletry kits, wallets.
- Ilona Machová aka One and a Half Girls will show you how to embroider festival and other motifs. She provides advice on how to fix and mend clothing.
Martina and Ilona will be available on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 to 16:00.
- Greenpeace lecturers will teach you how to make a practical and original wallet from bevarage carton. They will be avaialble on Sunday 9:00 - 15:00
A SWAP will also take place here during the day. Bring what you no longer need at home (but is still in good condition!) and replace it with something more useful.
Hoes does the SWAP work?
- Bring only clothes, fabrics and haberdashery
- DO NOT BRING electronic devices, large furniture, books.
- Do not overwhelm us: everyone can bring up to 10 items
- Quality over quantity: bring only UNDAMAGED / QUALITY / WASHED items
- Items may be brought to Školská 28 the day before – on Friday 6.3 from 14.00 – 17.00
- Let us know in advance which things and how much you are going to bring – it will help us organise the event - please fill in this questionnaire.
Find more info on facebook event.