Dlouhá 33, Praha 1
Tel.: +420 733 307 600
Mon-Fri 10:00 - 1:00
Sat-Sun 14:00 - 1:00
Tram: tram stop Dlouhá třída is partly barrier-free, lines: 6, 8, 14, 15, 26, 41, 91, 94, 96.
By Bus: bus stop Dlouhá třída is partly barrier-free, lines: 207, 905, 907, 909, 911, distance about 150 m.
By Car: reserved parking for people with disabled placards at Dlouhá 38, distance about 30 m.
- Cloakroom is located behind the entrance hall on the ground floor.
- At the venue you can find a gallery, a theater hall and a café with snacks and refreshments for sale.
- The restrooms are not barrier-free. The nearest barrier-free restrooms are in Kotva Departement Store
If necessary, contact our volunteers in white shirts. They will be happy to help and advise you.
- One step at the entrance to the building. Double door
- The café and the NoD Theater are located on the first floor which is accesible by spiral staircase. The secondary entrance to the building is through the passage and allows the use of a dimensionally inadequate elevator, which connects the ground floor with the 1st floor. There is no bell sign at the entrance.