Tibet Open House
Školská 28, Prague 1
Tel.: +420 222 954 490
Wed 6. 3. 14:00–20:00
Sun 17. 3. closed
Tram: Vodičkova, barrier-free (difficult cobblestones), lines: 3, 5, 6, 9, 14, 24, 41, 91, 92, 94, 95, 96, 98
Metro: "B" Národní třída, elevator to Lazarská Street (400m), Můstek "A/B" Václavské náměstí (440m)
By car: 2 parking spots for people with disabled placard on Vodičkova Street (next to the Prague 1 administrative building)
- The audience center will host accompanying events – lectures, workshops, and public discussions with invited guests.
- Information about the festival and tickets to all the festival venues.
- Snacks and refreshments for sale.
- Barrier-free restrooms in the gallery across the courtyard.
If necessary, contact our volunteers in white shirts. They will be happy to help and advise you.
- Entrance through large open gateway and across courtyard. Uneven surface, slightly uphill.
- The entrance is to the left via a glass door with two steps up.
- Barrier-free entrance with ramp. The door can be widened.