Bartolomějská 11, Prague 1
Tel.: +420 778 522 708
Tram: Národní třída – partially barrier-free, lines: 2, 9, 18, 22, ca. 250 m from the cinema
Metro: "B" Národní třída, elevator on Lazarská Street – ca. 650 m
By car: nearest reserved parking for people with disabled placard on Národní Street, ca. 230 m. After agreement, it is possible to park in the courtyard.
- Cinema auditorium has subtitling equipment.
- In the auditiorium there are four places for wheelchair users to the left of the main door.
- Box office is not barrier-free.
- Café is not barrier-free (7 steps down from the main entrance; 4 steps up from the auditorium level).
- The restroom on the cinema’s ground floor is partially barrier-free (with assistance, very little maneuvering room).
- Emergency exit is barrier-free.
If necessary, contact our volunteers in white shirts. They will be happy to help and advise you.
- The main entrance via the café is not barrier-free (8 steps down).
- For barrier-free acces please ring the bell situated on the right side of the main entrance. One of the festival volunteers or a member of the cinema staff will accompany you to the barrier-free entrance through the courtyard.