Mariánské nám. 1, Prague 1
Tel.: +420 222 113 425
Tram: Staroměstská, barrier-free in both directions. Lines: 2, 17, 18, 93
Metro: "A" Staroměstská – not barrier-free
By bus: 194 Mariánské náměstí directly in front of the library (runs only until 8:30pm), 207 Staroměstská (370 m)
By car: reserved parking for people with disabled placards, nearest spot ca. 140 m (corner of Mariánské square and Platnéřská street), Mariánské náměstí 4 (corner of Husova a Mariánské square)
- In the Large Auditorium, there are 8 spots reserved for wheelchairs users in the first row – 4 on either side.
- In the Small Auditorium, there are 6 spots for wheelchair users in the last row.
- The cinema provides the possibility of audio commentary.
- The barrier-free restrooms are located on the same level as the auditoriums. Access requires presenting a valid ticket for the cinema.
- In the cinema, you may borrow headphones for better-quality audio (please ask one of our volunteers).
- Access to the café is not barrier-free.
- The emergency exit is not barrier-free. In the event of an alarm, please count with the assistance of volunteers.
We offer children’s play corner! All children aged three and over are welcome.
Play Corner opening hours - March 7-16:
Mon-Fri 14:00 – 20:00
Sat-Sun 12:00 – 20:00
- Barrier-free access from Valentinská Street no. 2.
- Ring the bell. The porter will take you down to the lower level and unlock the door to the lobby. From there, access to the Small and Large Auditorium is barrier-free.