Štěpánská 35, Prague 1
Tel.: +420 221 401 011
Tram: Štěpánská – not barrier-free if coming from Karlovo nám. (no ramp on tram waiting platform); barrier-free if coming from I. P. Pavlova. Lines: 4, 6, 10, 16, 22, 23, 91, 96, 97, 99
Metro: Můstek "A/B" elevator to lower part of Wenceslas Square, ca. 650 m.
By car: reserved parking for people with disabled placard, nearest ca. 100 m, also on V jámě Street (3x reserved parking), others at the corner of Štěpánská and Žitná Streets ca. 150 m
1. underground floor
- Cinema auditorium has subtitling equipment.
- There are 5 places in the auditorium for wheelchair users. Chose from spots in the front third of the auditorium, in the middle, or in the last row.
- The cinema provides the possibility of audio commentary.
- The café at the French Institute is barrier-free.
- Barrier-free restroom on the ground floor, part of the women’s WC.
- The emergency exit is not barrier-free. In the event of an alarm, please count with the assistance of volunteers.
If necessary, contact our volunteers in white shirts. They will be happy to help and advise you.
- 2 steps up at the main entrance.
- Ring the bell to the left of the entrance for barrier-free access. Barrier-free entrance from Štěpánská street (garage door).
- Access to auditorium via elevator.