Františka Křížka 15, Praha 7
Tel.: +420 233 382 606
Sunday 10. 3. 11:30-21:30
Tram: Kamenická tram stop is barrier-free in both directions; lines 1, 8, 12, 25, 26, 91, 96
Metro: Vltavská "C" - barrier-free.
By car: 2 closest barier-free parking spots at Františka Křížka 20 (corner Františka Křížka and Milady Horákové street)
1. underground floor
- Cinema is fitted with subtitling equipment and audio induction loop.
- There is room for wheelchairs in the entire first row or up to 4 wheelchairs on the left in rows 2 to 4.
- Barrier-free access to café; wheelchair-accessible tables.
- The cinema is baby-friendly, with a changing table on the lower floor next to the restrooms.
- There is a partially accessible (with assistance) restroom on the lower floor, part of the women’s WC.
- The emergency exit is not barrier-free. In the event of an alarm, please count with the assistance of volunteers.
If necessary, contact our volunteers in white shirts. They will be happy to help and advise you.
- Low step (+5 cm) at main entrance. Doorbell with intercom available.
- Access to the auditorium is down by about 20 steps. Platform lift available – please arrive ca. 30 minutes before start of the program.