The One World Film Festival wants to be as accessible as possible to all members of the audience.
On this page, you will find
Tickets and reservations
Admission is CZK 80 to all daytime screenings (before 5pm) and CZK 110 to weekend and evening screenings (after 5pm).
Festivalgoers with disabilities (ZTP or ZTP/P cards) get a 50% discount, meaning admission is CZK 40 or CZK 55.
With a ZTP/P card, attendants receive free admission.
Tickets may be reserved via email at email@example.com or via telephone at +420 222 462 411.
Please tell us your name, the number of discounted tickets, and the number of attendant tickets, as well as your disability, if relevant.
Tickets may be picked up under your name at the ticket office of the relevant cinema.
At each cinema, members of the festival team will be available to offer any help you may require, and to provide any additional information.
To provide you with a full festival-going experience, we have introduced the following services
- Selected films come with an audio description that allows audience with visual disability to hear an audio description of the film’s visuals.
- Spectators listen to the audio description through headphones.
Films with open captioning
- All foreign-language films come with Czech subtitles.
- Selected films have open captioning for the Deaf and hard-of-hearing viewers (the subtitles are visible to all members of the audience).
- The festival’s opening and closing ceremonies, plus selected discussions and accompanying events, include Czech sign-language interpreting.
- Synopses of the films selected for the Deaf and hard-of-hearing viewers are translated to the Czech sign language.
- Video content in Czech Sign Language can be accessed in Chrome browser via the Deaf Friendly plugin. Find out more here.
Audio induction loop
- Selected cinemas are fitted with an induction loop so that hard-of-hearing spectators may listen to the film using their hearing aids set to T.
- The One World Film Festival offers relaxed screenings.
- During these screenings, the lighting and audio are subdued throughout the film.
- No trailers or other advertisements are shown prior to the film.
- If necessary, you may move around the cinema during the screening.
- These screenings are especially welcoming for audience with intellectual disability, with autism or with epilepsy.
Your assistance dogs are welcome at all festival cinemas.
Audience Centre Tibet Open House
Prague 1, 11000
- Throughout the festival, you can take advantage of our audience centre.
- Here, you will find all the information you need about the festival.
- The centre is also a place where you can meet other filmgoers and the festival team, buy our merchandise or screen print your own T-shirt.
- It is the location of most accompanying events. The festival infopoint is also here.
The One World Film Festival aims to be accessible to all.
We are grateful for all feedback about what didn’t work for you during the festival, so that we can do better next time.
You can contact us:
221 462 411