One World for All: Accessibility
The One World Film Festival believes that the right to culture and a cultural life is a basic human right, and so we try to be as accessible as possible to all members of the audience.
On this page, you will find:
Tickets and reservations
Admission is CZK 60 to all daytime screenings (before 5pm) and CZK 100 to evening screenings (after 5:30).
Festivalgoers with disabilities (ZTP or ZTP/P cards) get a 50% discount, meaning admission is CZK 30 or CZK 50.
With a ZTP/P card, attendants receive free admission.
Tickets may be reserved via email at email@example.com or via telephone at +420 777 787 925. 777 787 925.
Please tell us your name, the number of discounted tickets, and the number of attendant tickets, as well as your disability, if relevant.
Tickets may be picked up under your name at the ticket office of the relevant cinema.
At each cinema, members of the festival team will be available to offer any help you may require, and to provide any additional information.
In order for you to fully enjoy your festival-going experience, we have introduced the following services:
- Selected films come with an audio description that allows audience with visual disability to hear an audio description of the film’s visuals
- Spectators listen to the audio description through headphones
- For selected screenings, the audio description is played along with the regular audio, meaning that all viewers hear it
Films with open captioning
- All foreign-language films come with Czech subtitles
- Selected films have open captioning for the Deaf and hard-of-hearing viewers (the subtitles are visible to all members of the audience)
The festival’s opening and closing ceremonies, plus selected discussions and accompanying events, include Czech sign-language interpreting
Audio induction loop
Selected cinemas are fitted with an induction loop so that hard-of-hearing spectators may listen to the film using their hearing aids set to T.
- For the first time this year, the One World Film Festival offers relaxed screenings.
- During these screenings, the lighting and audio are subdued throughout the film.
- No trailers or other advertisements are shown prior to the film.
- If necessary, you may move around the cinema during the screening.
- These screenings are especially welcoming for audience with intellectual disability, with autism or with epilepsy.
More information on accessibility measures of the individual cinemas can be found in the section Cinemas.
Your assistance dogs are welcome at all festival cinemas.
Školská 28, Prague 1, 11000
Throughout the festival, you can take advantage of our audience center.
Here, you will find all the information you need about the festival.
The center is also a place where you can meet other filmgoers and the festival team, and it is the location of most accompanying events.
For children, there is a play corner in the audience center.
6. 3. | 14.00–20.00
7.–10. 3. | 14.00–21.30
11.–12. 3. | 10.30–21.30
13.–14. 3. | 14.00–21.30
15. 3. | 14.00–20.00
The One World Film Festival aims to be accessible to all.
We are grateful for all feedback about what didn’t work for you during the festival, so that we can do better next time.
You can contact us:
777 787 925