One World Echoes
One World Echoes is an international tour celebrating the 15th anniversary of One World, the largest human rights documentary film festival established in Prague, Czech Republic in 1998 by Czech NGO People in Need.
One World Echoes offer a selection of extraordinary documentary films exploring societies and individual lives from the human rights perspective and representing various countries where People in Need, the biggest NGO in Eastern Europe, runs its human rights, relief and development projects.
One World Echoes take place until the end of 2013, they are organized in cooperation with Czech Centres, international human rights film festival and NGOs.
- Berlin (screenings during One World Berlin)
- Brussels: May, 21–29, 2013
- Budapešť: November, 5–10, 2013 (screenings during Verzio International Human Rights Documentary Film Festival
- Dnitropetrovsk: November, 15–17, 2013
- London: April, 11 – June, 23, 2013 (screenings at Frontline Club London or during Open City Docs Fest):
- New York: November, 7-8, 2013
- Nürnberg: October, 2–9, 2013 (screenings during Nuremberg International Human Rights Film Festival
- Sofia: October, 17–24, 2013
- Vienna: December, 5–12, 2013 (screening during This Human World)
- Washington D.C.
- Warsaw: December, 6–12, 2013 (screenings during Watch Docs International Film Festival)
More info coming soon.